The BlueCat Screenplay Competition is rolling up with a submission deadline of March 1st, 2010.
Excerpt from the BlueCat Newsletter:
Since 1998, we have built a large community of writers passionately committed to writing original, unforgettable work. This starts with our exchange of feedback to each writer who enters BlueCat. Every screenplay submitted to BlueCat receives written analysis.
* This year, we’ve created two new awards for international screenwriters, expanded our early analysis and resubmission programs and brought back our popular title contest to further our support and find the new writers.
* Our Winner receives $10,000, with four finalists receiving $1500 each.
* The best screenplay from the UK will be awarded the Cordelia Award and will receive $2500.
* The best screenplay outside the USA, Canada and the UK will be awarded the Joplin Award and will receive $2500.
* The screenplay with the best title submitted in November and December, as voted by the public, will receive $1000.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to reading your work.
Gordy & Heather
BlueCat Screenplay Competition