The 2010 AAA Screenplay Contest, sponsored by Creative Screenwriting Magazine, officially opens Nov. 30, 2009. But if you want to enter a script early and get quick consideration for our unique “Best Opening” prize, you can beat the official opening by browsing to:
Why Should You Enter the AAA Screenplay Contest? To boost your writing career.
“My head is spinning…my writing career is taking off…and I owe it all to
entering my script in the Creative Screenwriting AAA Contest last fall!”
About The Contest:
– The contest officially opens Nov. 30, 2009. You will be able to submit via the Creative Screenwriting entry form, or Withoutabox, or on paper. But you may enter early at the link above.
– Cash Prizes Will Be At Least $11,000+, including $7,500 Grand Prize
– Industry exposure: winning scripts, plus loglines and synopses of finalists, are sent to 300+ agents and producers
– Publicity: Grand Prize winner is profiled in an article in Creative Screenwriting Magazine
– Publicity II: Story on other winners in CS Weekly E-zine (80,000+ circulation)
– $100 “Best Opening” awards give early entrants higher visibility with judges. One “Best Opening” prize is given per 100 scripts submitted early.